Thursday, June 26, 2014

Announcing our Etsy Shop!

Hi friends! 
We are really excited to finally open our Etsy Shop! 
Over the past couple of weeks, I've been busy painting, brainstorming craft projects & setting up our shop! 
I've always loved to paint, craft & express myself artistically so I'm really excited about using my creativity to help bring in funds for the adoption! All of the proceeds from the shop will go towards our fundraising. Cary, our best friend Allie, my mom & sisters will also be contributing crafts to the shop! We are all so excited about getting creative for Baby K! Right now the shop consists mainly of my paintings, but we plan on adding journals, pillows, bunting flags, jewelry, as well as other fun items very soon! We will also be adding lots of Christmas crafts in a few months! I will share updates as we add more items to the shop. Our hope is to make crafts that are creative, uplifting & inspiring! We love color, Bible verses, & quotes so expect to see a lot of that in our shop! I'm hoping the shop will allow more people to be involved in our fundraising! 

Visit  www.etsy.com/shop/theadventuresofbabyk to browse our Etsy Shop! We hope you find something you like! If you have a specific idea for something that you would like us to custom make, send me a Facebook message, Etsy message or email me at tylergordykoch@gmail.com! It would bless our family to have you participate in our adoption fundraising by purchasing a painting or other item! :) 

Check out the pictures below for an idea of what I've been working on! I've been having lots of fun "crafting for Baby K!"  





Coming (Very) Soon to our Etsy Shop! 
Pendant Necklaces! 
I am so excited to add these cool necklaces to our shop! We just got the supplies in the mail today & I can't wait to get started on some designs for (the inside of) them! 

The necklace on the right is one I ordered from Etsy last year. Once completed, our necklaces will look similar to that! Our necklaces will include Bible verses, cute patterns, maps, initials, etc. We will have some options in the shop in about 2 weeks. 

As I mentioned above, our best friend Allie Christian is also making crafts for our shop! Here's a glimpse of what she will be making! She will be adding items to the shop very soon! 

Journals! 
How fun are these hand painted journals!? We have a couple of different size options, with the option of blank or lined pages. Allie will also be taking custom orders for the journals! She is pretty awesome! :)





Pillows! 
These are a couple of the pillows Allie currently has in stock. She will offer made by order options to choose from as well as custom orders! I will post when Allie's products are added to our Etsy shop! 




More examples of pillows made by Allie! 



Thanks for stopping by the blog & checking out our Etsy shop! 

I promise I'll be taking a break from painting soon to write a more personal post about what's been going on in my heart as we walk through this process of adoption. As always, thank you all for the encouragement, prayers & support! 

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." ~Colossians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment