Friday, August 21, 2015

Love Has No Limits: Bonfire blog post

Remember the "Love Has No Limits" fundraising t-shirts we designed & sold last year? I wrote a blog for the company we used for the shirts, Bonfire funds, to encourage families who are in the fundraising & waiting stage of adoption. 


 At this time last year we were in the middle of fundraising & waiting to be matched with a birth mother. Every night I would stay awake praying & longing for news of our little one. In the midst of the waiting I was often discouraged, but looking back now I'm amazed at how our story unfolded. God's plans are always perfect! I'm so thankful He brought Isabel to us. 


"Some days I remember the months of waiting, the sleepless nights, the prayers and countless hours we put into adoption fundraising like it all happened yesterday. But most days, those memories are foggy and seem like just a tiny part of our journey compared to the overwhelming JOY that we’ve experienced since Isabel joined our family. The years of longing for a child were difficult, but I can now look back and see that there was a beautiful, perfect purpose for our wait. God had a plan for our family all along." 

Hold onto hope...joy is coming! 
Go check out the post here:
I sincerely hope & pray it encourages those of you waiting for your little one. Please feel free to share with anyone you know who is adopting! 

P.S. If you're looking for a good company to do a t-shirt fundraiser through, I absolutely recommend using Bonfire ->  quality shirts, easy setup & no upfront money required! 

 I'm SO thankful for every single person who blessed us on our journey to bring Isabel home… Thank you all for your amazing generosity & love for our family. 

With love,
Tyler 

No comments:

Post a Comment