Thursday, December 17, 2015

Adoption After Infertility: Hope After Heartache

I was recently asked to share our adoption story in a series called Adoption After Infertility over on Sarah Frazer's blog, Abiding in Grace

Here's a snippet from my post:
 "Whenever we received our infertility diagnosis, I felt like God had cursed or abandoned us. Now I can see His blessings and purpose for us in it. Two years ago, I could never have imagined I would ever be able to say that and actually mean it. The Lord has used Isabel to heal my heart and fulfill my deep desire to be a mother. Every time I look at her, my heart fills with joy… I see my daughter, the greatest and most precious blessing of my life and I am reminded of His faithfulness. When I look into her beautiful sparkling brown eyes, I may not see my blue eyes looking back at me, but I do see unconditional love and the deepest joys and desires of my heart reflected. When I pass a mirror and see Isabel’s dark hair contrasted next to my blonde hair, I am reminded of the mysterious and beautiful way the Lord answered our prayers for a child. I look at my daughter’s precious face everyday and I see God’s amazing grace written all over our story."

Click the link to read the full post:





I love sharing our story & pray it blesses hearts.

Merry Christmas, 
Tyler 

No comments:

Post a Comment